Hidden scars, chapter 21

 Hidden scars


Episode 21

Whitney pov

I yawned stretching my arms as I woke up the next morning, I scratched my sleepy eyes getting the duvet off my body.
I slipped my feet into my flip flops, I got up and exited my room heading to the kitchen for morning coffee ☕.
I added the coffee beans into the coffee machine and watched it brew, I poured it into a mug and added sugar with whipped cream before sipping from it.
All done with the coffee, I headed back to my room and took off my clothes before going into the bathroom to take my bath and brush my teeth.
I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, I took out some fitting clothes for the day, a red dress 👗with brown belt and boots👢 coupled with a brown cow boy hat, a typical cow girl dressing.
I took out my body cream from the dressing table and applied it my skin before choosing a set of undies and putting it on.
I got dressed in the clothes I selected before walking out of my room. I suddenly remembered the girl I saved yesterday, I decided to check on her.
I walked to the room she was kept, returning greetings of my workers. I finally reached the room and entered...... the doctor was with her.
"Morning doc" I greeted
"Good morning ms Whitney, sleep well?" He asked..... I nodded
"Um....doc how is she, has she woken up" I asked eagerly.
"Sadly no, her condition is really serious, I did a full body check and her condition is really bad" he said with a sad expression
"How bad is it, please tell me" my heart beated in anticipation.
"From findings, she was raped brutally, probably for prolonged hours and for days, with bruises on her boobs and a big whip mark on her back, her private part is badly injured and needs immediate medical attention" doctor Justin explained.
I sighed at the new. !!what kind of monster would do such a thing!!
"So what do you suggest we do doc" I asked
"I suggest she should be taken to the hospital where she would be operated on and from their we'll see what step we would take next" he said
"Alright, arranged for her to be transferred to the hospital and commence treatment immediately, I'll settle you once I get to the hospital' I said
"Ok I'll do that, excuse me I need to call the hospital to send an ambulance" the doctor said walking out.... I nodded
I walked towards the bed where the girl laid, I sat beside her and stared at her face.
I don't know why but I want to help her, I fell like we are the same, like we have something in common.
I held her hands staring at her white pale skin, she suddenly tightened her hold on my hand shaking violently.
I panicked surprised at her reaction:
"Doctor.....Doctor.....Doctor...." I yelled... the doctor rushed into the room.
"What happened" he asked
"I don't know, she suddenly held on to my fist shaking violently" I said
"Shit" the doctor exclaimed running through his medical bag, he brought out a syringe filled with a liquid I have know idea about.
"What's that" I asked as he injected it into her and she soon stopped vibrating and calmed down.
"I gave her a sedative to help her sleep, the ambulance are on their way here" he said.
The ambulance soon arrived and the girl was placed on a stretcher before she was taken to the hospital, I didn't follow them, I stayed behind. .... I needed to file a complaint at the police station of a rape case, cause that sounds like a reasonable thing to do right?
*
*
*
*
*
*
Few hours later:
After filing a complaint at the police station I drove into the hospital grounds and parked my car stepping down, I walked into the hospital and asked of doctor Justin office.
I was directed to his office and I walked in,
"Hey ms Whitney welcome" he greeted as I walked in
"Yeah thanks, how is the girl? is she awake now?" I asked
"The operation was successful and we were able to stitch her private part and her back but she is yet to wake up" he said.
"Well, can I go see her" I asked
"Sure you can, I'll take you to her ward" Justin said walking out of his office with me following behind him.
We got to ward 107 and entered, I saw her lieing on a bed, I felt sorry for her, getting raped is not something I would wish fir anyone not even for my enemy.
She suddenly opened her eyes gasping, she blinked her eyes a few times before adjusting to the brightness of the room.
I smiled at her, feeling happy she was awake.
"Hi, are you okay? Do you feel pain anywhere?" I asked....she just stared on without saying a word.
Doctor Justin stepped forward and placed his stethoscope on her chest, I noticed the way she flinched when he touched her.
"Ms Whitney could please excuse me, I need to check the patient" Doctor justin asked
"Ofcourse " I said before walking out of the ward and sitting on one of the waiting chairs.
A loud ear piercing scream was suddenly heard coming from the girls ward, ward 107, different nurses and doctors rushed into the ward. I too got up and tried entering the ward but wasn't allowed to.
I looked through the glass doors, the nurses tried to hold the girl down as she kept on screaming and thrashing the ward. Doctor Justin was able to inject her with sedative before she could calm down. She soon fell asleep.
Doctor Justin walked out of the ward to meet me.
"Doc how is she" I asked
"From the look of things she has trauma and its really bad, I suggest we find a therapist that would help her through her situation" doctor Justin said
"Sure no problem, get a therapist for her and make sure she's get the best treatment I would pay for the expenses" I said without a second thought.
"I will do that .... um... I hope you've reported this to the police, just incase she has a family looking for her" Doctor Justin asked
"I did before coming to the hospital" I replied
"Good, I'll see you around" he said before leaving.
I sighed sitting back on the chair,
I wonder who that girl is and where she's from.
I hope she get past this.
Tbc
Authoress goody
Note: The girl Whitney is helping is another story that I would be posting after Hidden scars, its titled Love, Hate, and Trus

Comments